” I was thinking we could do a list of the people we’d like to meet throughout history. Anyone dead or alive.”
I had great fun creating this list.
My fantasy dinner party – cooked by Heston Blumenthal
Eleanor of Aquitaine
Leonardo da Vinci
Mary Queen of Scots
“The music themes and songs that are engraved in our dearest memories that can evoke a memory faster than anything else, or make you feel good and giddy.”
Ode to Joy. Beethoven.
Enigma Variations. Edward Elgar
Homeward Bound. Simon & Garfunkel
Hey Jude. The Beetles
Killer Queen. Queen
Heathcliff. Kate Bush
Don’t You Want Me Baby? Human League
Other Side of the World. K.T. Tunstall
White Flag. Dido
CHAPTER 2.2 :
WORDS THAT MATTER
“today, let’s make a list of those words that has pushed you forward, to do good, to be glad. Words that kept you standing. Words that encouraged you to keep moving. Words that picked you up. Words that lit you up. Words that introduced you to an unknown world. Words that explained you the meaning of life, even beyond earth.”
- I love you.
- Be the best that you can be.
- If not now when?
- If you don’t have a dream how can you make a dream come true?
- Do no harm.
I didn’t think that I’d be able to take part in this week’s challenge because I’ve only been Tangling for a year or so. It seems I was wrong. I do seem to be developing my own style and today I wouldn’t choose to put these two tangles together. You live and learn!
CHAPTER 2.1 :
FAVOURITE ONSCREEN KISSES
With Valentine’s Day in mind, here are some favourite onscreen kisses.
In no particular order these are the first few that sprang to mind:
- Rachel McAdams & Ryan Gosling – The Notebook
- Ali McGraw & Ryan O’Neal – Love Story
- Debra Winger & Richard Gere – An Officer and A Gentleman
- Rachel Mc Adams & Eric Bana – The Time Traveller’s Wife
- Vivien Leigh & Clarke Gable – Gone with the Wind
- Demi Moore & Patrick Swayze – Ghost
- Meg Ryan & Tom Hanks – You’ve Got Mail
- Audrey Hepburn & George Peppard – Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Sophia Myles & James Franco – Tristan & Isolde
This week I have used Ing, Rain and Wist.
“Why not kick this new month by sharing a piece of our dreams : travels we’d love to do, places we’d like to go to, we’ve been dreaming of, even writing them down in our bucket list bust never found the time for.”
I’ve been lucky enough to visit some beautiful parts of the world, these are a few of the places I’d love to go to n
- The Orient Express.
- The Ice Hotel in Sweden.
- Cruise down the Nile.
- Moscow & St. Petersburg.
- The Bahamas.
- Boston & Washington.
- The Alhambra in Granada.