Leftover Salmon Risotto
(makes 2 generous portions)
1tsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped
150g Arborio rice
900ml chicken stock
frozen petit pois
1 cooked salmon fillet
- Gently soften the onion in the olive oil.
- Add the risotto rice coat in oil.
- Gradually stir in the stock & vermouth mixture a little at a time – adding more when rice has absorbed all liquid in pan.
- After 10 minutes add a handful of petit pois.
- After another 5 minutes add the flaked salmon fillet.
- The risotto is ready when grains are soft and creamy.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with grated parmesan.