I’m still experimenting with the rice flour. These muffins were light and fluffy inside with a hint of a crispy top and not too sweet. The tasted great and didn’t last long.
150g self-raising flour
150 g brown rice flour
2tsp baking powder
150ml butter milk
1tsp vanilla extract
80g melted, unsalted butter
160g fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 200oC and line muffin tray.
- Mix all dry ingredients together (except blueberries).
- Whisk the eggs, buttermilk, vanilla and melted butter together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients lightly.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into cases and cook for 18 minutes.